Sat, 19 Sept|
Sustainable House Day - Nillumbik Trail - Online Q&A with home owners
Re-imagine the possibilities for your home. Join Zoom meetings with Nillumbik home owners, to gather inspiration about simple actions that you can take to make your home more comfortable and inexpensive to run. Registrations open August 20.
Time & Location
19 Sept 2020, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
About the Event
There are nine Nillumbik homes (and one electric vehicle) participating in Sustainable House Day - The Nillumbik Trail this year. Clean Energy Nillumbik wanted to give you the chance to talk to local homeowners direct so we're running this series of Zoom meetings so you can ask questions and hear homeowners' experiences. Each Zoom meeting will run for 30 minutes and you can attend as many as you like. If you would like to participate, here's what you need to do:
1. Select the homes you would like to 'visit'. Use the links below or go to the Sustainable House Day website and view the entries for each of the Nillumbik homes. (Hot tip: Click on 'Find Houses' and enter the postcode for Panton Hill, '3759'. The first nine homes listed are all Nillumbik homes.) Each entry has photographs and information about the sustainable features of that home. From September 13 there will also be a slideshow or video for each home. The homes that are participating in The Nillumbik Trail are:
- Research Renovation – Research VIC 3095 3:00pm and 4:00pm
- Our Comfy Home – Panton Hill VIC 3759 11:00am and 12:00pm
- Natalie and Daryl’s Urban Earth House – Hurstbridge VIC 3099 9:00am and 10:00am
- Eltham Treehouse – Eltham VIC 3095 10:00am and 3:00pm
- Conscious Home – Eltham VIC 3095 11:00am and 1:00pm
- Carbonlite Home – Eltham VIC 3095 1:00pm and 2:00pm
- Henry House – St Andrews VIC 3761 10:00am and 11:00am
- Maureen and Trevor’s House – St Andrews VIC 3761 2:00pm and 3:00pm
- The Hill House – Rural Nillumbik VIC 3761 12:00pm and 1:00pm
- Electric vehicle experience - Hyundai Kona - hear from a local household 15 months into their EV experience. 12:00pm and 2:00pm
2. Return to this Event detail page and click on the Register button. Check the boxes in the registration form for the homes you would like to visit. Closer to the event we will be able to include times for each zoom meeting, so if you prefer you can wait and register then.
3. Once you have registered, a Zoom meeting link will be emailed to you 2 days before the event. If you have not used zoom before, we recommend that you download the Zoom client and practice with a friend or family member well before the event.